South Park Slot
Please switch your device to landscape mode to play this game.
20 Free Spins + €3,000 Welcome Bonus
New eligible UK players only. Select Casino offer on sign-up and deposit. 4 deposits of £10, £20, £50, £100 matched with a bonus cash offer of same value (14 day expiry). 35x real money cash wagering (within 30 days) on eligible games before bonus cash is credited. Spins credited upon deposits; under £50 =10 Spins, £50 or over =25 Spins; on Book of Dead only (3 day expiry, winnings paid in cash). Play Responsibly. 18+ . Click for full T&C’s.
South Park Features
- 5 Reels
- 25 Paylines
- 96.7% RTP
- Bonus Game
- Wild & Scatter Symbols
- Free Spins
South Park Basics
- Game Type : Online Slots
- Software : NetEnt
- Reels (Rows) : 5 (3)
- Release date : 27.09.2013
- RTP : 96.7%
- Devices : Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
South Park Slot Overview
You do not have to be a fan of the TV show to enjoy this 5-reel and 25 paylines NetEnt release. But you do have to love it to be able to appreciate the same type of offensive humour that underlines both the South Park slot and the animated series.
However, even if you do not belong to the target group NetEnt aimed at when developing South Park slot machine, the bonus games, free spins and special features will be quite enough to intrigue you. Who knows – few spins may be all it takes to convert you and turn you into a fan of the show. And if not, you will still get a chance to enjoy one of the most popular and highly rated NetEnt’s slots in recent years.
South Park Slot Game Features
This is where the first law of physics (according to Eric Cartman) fails since the betting range for South Park Slot is $0.25 – $125. The bets can be adjusted manually or through a Max Bet button that will maximise the stakes with just a simple click, without interfering with the selected coin value.
At the same time, the player can automatise the gameplay by selecting the AutoPlay tab and choosing the number of continuous spins.
Other customisations are also available, allowing the player to turn off the sounds and animations, adjust the visual quality and even record the history of previous spins – the option available for real money players only.
The game symbols are of course South Park’s main characters, with special Wilds that can substitute other icons (except for the Bonus symbols) and unlock the slot’s Mini Features. The Beefcake Wild, for example, appears within the Cartman Mini Feature, expanding across the reels.
Other Mini Features that the player can activate are Terrance and Phillip, triggered by the relevant symbol on reels 2, 3 and 4 and Mr Hankey triggered by the Wilds on reels 1, 3 and 5.
South Park Slot Bonuses
South Park slot machine is definitely not lacking in bonus games and free spins. Each of the main characters from the TV show features their own bonus round, unlocked by Bonus icons on reels 3 and 4, in combination with one of the character icons on reel 5.
- Stan Bonus: once this game is initiated, the title character will puke on his girlfriend Wendy (which will probably shock you if you are a South Park virgin) and generate Sticky Wilds. This will result in additional spins which will continue for as long as new Sticky Wilds land onto the reels.
- Kyle Bonus: this particular bonus will not only activate 10 free spins but also award the player with additional spins, 10x multiplier and cash prizes that can all be won as Kyle shows his “affection” to his brother by kicking him all over the reels.
- Kenny Bonus: while every South Park episode ends in Kenny’s death, the challenge here is to keep Kenny alive while helping him across the street. If you manage to safely guide the character through Coin, Multiplier and Danger zones, you will be rewarded with different coin winnings and multipliers as well as 2,500 coins bonus if the round is ended with Kenny alive.
- Eric Bonus: in this round, the player will need to find Eric’s mortal enemies, the hippies, and win a cash prize for each located hippie, or even a multiplier if one’s manages to find two in one place. On the other hand, finding a rocker or a police officer can reset or end the Bonus game, respectively.